I am glad you are here and have chosen a holistic approach to your well-being. Many services are offered depending on your needs and goals. The following will offer some guidance on services and business practices.
We are in a partnership and I will do my best to assist you reaching your goal. An overall goal for your session is to partner with you to ease pain, restrictions, or limitations; inviting empowerment, relaxation, self-awareness and more well-being. In releasing pain, restrictions and limitations, it is my hope that you will be free to live life more fully with joy, ease, authenticity and self awareness. Tools address these limitations in body, mind and Spirit.
The approach will always be holistic in nature. The approach is mind-body-spirit directed, although the modality may vary. You are a unique individual with an individual history, and potential. Each session is a blend of modalities arising from training in a variety of Western and Eastern mind-body-spirit and tailored to your individual needs or request.
There are many methods used to release pain, restrictions and limitations, and promote well-being. The services that I offer represent only a small portion of the wealth of modalities available that explore and promote well-being for body mind and spirit. I encourage you to explore and discover which modalities are right for you.
Basic fee structure: Payment due at time of service. Check or charge accepted. Receipts are available on request and will be emailed. (Cash is fine too, please bring exact amount as I do not keep cash in the office to make change.)
Fees- fee for Individual service –
- Hour session $90
- Extended sessions for Process Acupressure and First time intakes – $140
- I do not file insurance forms.
I will cancel if I am injured or ill, as I wish to continue to provide quality services and not share
anything contagious. Please forgive any short notice.
Cancellations – Please stay home and allow your body to rest and recover if you are newly ill and unsure if you are contagious. Feel free to call me if you have questions as to whether it is prudent for you to receive work. Even too much of a good thing is not good sometimes. Short notice cancellation is perfectly understandable in this situation. For all other cancellations, please give 24 hour notice if possible.
Late or no show arrivals are to be kept to an absolute minimum. I understand that sometimes it is unavoidable, we are all human and circumstances do arise. Please call as soon as you know there may be an issue. If ‘no shows’ happen frequently; I reserve the right to charge for a missed session, however I do not expect this to be much of an issue. Most clients are quite courteous in this regard. Thank you in advance.
Workshop spaces must be reserved in advance and are payable at time of first session of the workshop. Classes may be cancelled if minimum enrollment has not been reached.
Sitting is limited so preregistration is required. Many do not have associated fees. Those which do will have the stated fee. Free will donations to cover room space are welcome, but not required to attend.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy. A coach helps you focus on your goal and make positive changes to reach your goal and succeed. Much like other modalities, your progress will depend on your own participation between sessions. This is vitally important in coaching. A coaching session serves to refocus your attention on your stated goals and the steps you have chosen to reach them. Coaching sessions may be arranged individually or ideally you will arrange several sessions to assure maximum benefits from the building process of discovery and implementation.
Termination of services:
Services are offered at your request. You may discontinue at any time you deem necessary.
Therapeutic treatment is terminated when treatment is not needed, ineffective or contraindicated.
At that time clients may choose to receive services on a non-treatment (wellness) basis as
Standard precautions in the time of Covid 19.
- I will be wearing a mask in the treatment room.
At this time, masks are not required for the client, however you may choose to. wear one
- Thorough cleaning procedures are adhered to between clients, including using covid19 appropriate disinfectants. There is a hepa filter in the room as well as a humidifier using an air cleaning agent
- Clients may come into the lobby. I will meet you there and escort you to the room.
- Handwashing and/or sanitizer use is expected.
- For more details, please contact me.
- I have the right to a reasonable response to a request and need for services, within
the practitioner’s capacity, stated mission and applicable regulations.
- I have the right to considerate and respectful care, including consideration of the
psychological, emotional, spiritual. and cultural values that influence the
perception of health.
- I have the right to the information necessary to enable me to make decisions about
- I have the right to make decisions, in collaboration with the practitioner, involving
- I have the right to initiate a complaint regarding quality of care.
- I have the right to be informed of any research or educational projects affecting
- I have the right to privacy and confidentiality of information to the extent
permitted by law.
- I have the right to know what is in my records.
- I have the right to a safe environment, to seek assistance and support for domestic
violence or abuse.