You may want to get a notebook or journal. We are going on a journey and it will help you keep your answers and thoughts in one place.
Consider these areas:
- General Health – energy levels, stress management, lack of illness
- Quality of food intake – cooking, eating out,
- Quality of living/working environment
- Spirituality maybe religious but does not have to be
- Movement -might beexercie, might be martial arts, etc
- Finances- enough for today, tomorrow?
- Career – meaningful work/purpose
- Social engagement / recreation
Now, ask yourself these questions for each area:
- What do you know about this area?
- How do you feel about what you know?
- Is there time enough for this area in your life or do you need more or less?
- Is this area satisfying for you?
- Rate each one on a scale of 1-10. 1 being least satisfaction, 10 being most satisfaction.
Now Choose three of the most satisfying area (higher score). For each one ask yourself:
- What is it about this area that gives me joy?
- how can I add more of it into my life?
- what part of me is engaged in this area that I like it?
Congratulate yourself for things that light you up and bring vitality to your life!
Now choose 3 of the least satisfying areas (lower score). For each one ask yourself:
- What is it about this area that drains me?
- what things in this area would I like to change?
- am I willing to take small steps to bring about change?
- of the 3 areas..is there one area that is most important to me to consider a change?
- how hard do I perceive it will be to make changes?
- Can you imagine 1 very small change you might be willing to make?
If you wish to journey together..please respond to the blog area and note any area that you might like to explore more fully.